Privacy and Security
- At StoneWater, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it, and how we use it to improve your experience.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site. When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address and other relevant business information.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information ad feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on StoneWater, its products and its partners. Please see "Opt-out" for more information.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We routinely review and test these measures to ensure that your privacy is secure.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We will only release information when we are compelled to by law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these links sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Third Party Tracking
- StoneWater and our third party advertising partners use clear gifs, images, and scripts. We tie the information gathered to our customers' personally identifiable information. These are also used in our HTML emails to let us know if emails have been opened by recipients. For more information, please visit the Google Analytics site.
- Personal Information
- StoneWater may also collect certain anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, track users' movements, provide a better website experience and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- To modify or delete personal information, or to opt in or out of communications, please send an email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe by following instruction inside the communication you receive.
- Your consent
- StoneWater reserves the right to modify this policy statement at any time. Please refer back to this page for updates.
- Contacting us